SELECTED RECENT AND
- March, 2012 - XPlorium Ensemble performance "Mount Rainier Search and
Rescue" at North American Saxophone Alliance Conference (Tempe,
- April, 2012 - "Ebullience" performed in Caracas, Venezuela by Ensamble de Trompetas Simon Bolivar (see video)
- May, 2012 - Guest speaker at Sydney Conservatorium of Music (Australia).
- June, 2012 - Artist-in-Residence at Glacier Bay National
- July, 2012 - Instructor for Alaska Geographic's "Composing in the Wilderness" Field Seminar at
Denali National Park.
- August, 2012 - Artist-in-Residence for Gates of the Arctic National Park
- September, 2012 - "Central Park Suite" performed by the Capstone Quintet (Alabama).
- October, 2012 - "Sonata for Flute and Piano" performed by Christina Guenther and Geneva Fung at Bowling Green State University (Ohio).
- November, 2012 - Chair of the Judging Panel for the ISCM-IAMIC Young Composer Competition during the World Music Days in Belgium.
- December, 2012 - Backpacking in the Grand Canyon.
- January, 2013 - "Hall of the White Giant" and "Timberline Sonata" performed at SFA (Texas).
- February, 2013 - "Five Characters from David Copperfield" performed by Brian Utley (Maryland). and "White Water" performed in Moscow, Russia.
- March, 2013 - Residency at Visby International Centre for Composers (Sweden).
- April, 2013 - "White Water" performed in Dallas, TX.
- May, 2013 - Visit to Conservatorium of Music in Hobart and Sydney (Australia).
- July, 2013 - Instructor for Alaska Geographic's "Composing in the Wilderness" Field Seminar at Denali National Park and Yukon Charley National Preserve.
- August, 2013 - World premiere of "The Ghosts of Mesa Verde" by Christina Guenther and Jennifer Keeney at the annual conference of the National Flute Association (New Orleans, LA).