SELECTED RECENT AND
- March, 2012 - XPlorium Ensemble performance "Mount Rainier Search and
Rescue" at North American Saxophone Alliance Conference (Tempe,
- June, 2012 - Artist-in-Residence at Glacier Bay National
- August, 2012 - Artist-in-Residence for Gates of the Arctic National Park
- November, 2012 - Chair of the Judging Panel for the ISCM-IAMIC Young Composer Competition during the World Music Days in Belgium.
- January, 2013 - "White Water" performed in Moscow, Russia by pianist Dmitri Ratser.
- March, 2013 - Residency at Visby International Centre for Composers (Sweden).
- May, 2013 - Guest Masterclass at Sydney Conservaotirum of Music (Australia).
- July, 2013 - Instructor for Alaska Geographic's "Composing in the Wilderness" Field Seminar at Denali National Park and Yukon Charley National Preserve.
- August, 2013 - World premiere of "The Ghosts of Mesa Verde" by Christina Guenther and Jennifer Keeney at the annual conference of the National Flute Association (New Orleans, LA).
- November, 2013 - Chair of the Judging Panel for the ISCM Young Composer Award at the 2013 World Music Days in Slovakia and Vienna.
- March, 2014 - World Premiere of "Glacier Bay" by East Texas Symphony (Tyler, TX).
- April, 2014 - World Premiere of "Kennecott" by the SFA Wind Ensemble (Nacogdoches, TX).
- July, 2014 - Leader of Third Annual "Composing in the Wilderness" workshop through Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival and Alaska Geographic (Alaska).