SELECTED RECENT AND
- January, 2013 - "White Water" performed in Moscow, Russia by pianist Dmitri Ratser.
- March, 2013 - Residency at Visby International Centre for Composers (Sweden).
- May, 2013 - Guest Masterclass at Sydney Conservaotirum of Music (Australia).
- July, 2013 - Instructor for Alaska Geographic's "Composing in the Wilderness" Field Seminar at Denali National Park and Yukon Charley National Preserve.
- August, 2013 - World premiere of "The Ghosts of Mesa Verde" by Christina Guenther and Jennifer Keeney at the annual conference of the National Flute Association (New Orleans, LA).
- November, 2013 - Chair of the Judging Panel for the ISCM Young Composer Award at the 2013 World Music Days in Slovakia and Vienna.
- November, 2013 - Guest presentation at Lonestar College in Humble, TX.
- March 22, 2014 - World premiere of "Glacier Bay" by East Texas Symphony (Tyler, TX).
- April 8, 2014 - World premiere of "Kennecott" by the SFA Wind Ensemble (Nacogdoches, TX).
- April 21, 2014 - Guest lecture at Lousiana State University School of Music (Baton Rouge, LA).
- April 27, 2014 - Nathan Nabb will present a recital of saxophone music by Stephen Lias including the world premieres of "Range of Light" and "Imaginary Folksongs". (Nacogdoches, TX).
- May, 2014 - World premiere of newly commissioned work, "Flight of Fancy" at annual conference of the Texas Flute Society.
- July, 2014 - Leader of third annual "Composing in the Wilderness" workshop through Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival and Alaska Geographic (Alaska).
- August, 2014 - "Sonata for Flute and Piano" performed by Diane Boyd Schultz at the National Flute Association Convention (Chicago, IL).
- September, 2014 - World Premiere of "Gates of the Arctic" by the Boulder Philharmonic (Boulder, CO).
- October, 2014 - Jury Coordinator for the ISCM Young Composer Award at the 2014 World Music Days in Wrocław, Poland.